The following are some frequently asked questions by owners.
Specifying property location
The detailed steps are as follows:
- Login and go to ‘My properties’.
- Start editing the property by clicking on the pencil symbol under the property.
- Go to the ‘location tab’. A map will appear.
- Pan and zoom the map until you get to your property location.
- Click on the map where your property is. each time you click, the lat/long, country, State or region, City or town, area and zip will be automatically filled in.
- Alternatively, type in the lat/long in the lat/long fields and click ‘Locate’.
- If you wish, enter the detailed address and change the zip code.
- Click ‘Save’